miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008






Oh no, I see, I spun a web, it's tangled up with me,
and I lost my head, the thought of all the stupid things I said,
Oh no what's this? a spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
I turned to run, the thought of all the stupid things I've done,
I never meant to cause you trouble, and I never meant to do you wrong,
and I, well if I ever caused you trouble, oh no, I never meant to do you harm
.
Oh no I see, a spider web and it's me in the middle,
so I twist and turn, here I am in love in a bubble,
singing, I never meant to cause you trouble,I never meant to do you wrong,
and I, well if I ever caused you trouble, although I never meant to do you harm

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Te amo Rocio io io io io! l@_roch_182 queresssssssss el dominog sale algooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? quiero que nos juntemos sabias